DIO Countdown is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-07. The program can be installed on iOS.
Sleepless nights? Up before the sunrise checking the calendar on your phone? Dreams filled with a bit of pixie dust?
These are all signs of a magic filled vacation to Disneyland or Walt Disney World in your future!
Now you can countdown with beautiful photos of both resorts and track exactly when your next trip to the Happiest Place on Earth will begin.
Brought to you by your friends at Disneyland Inside Out and Magical Partners Travel, DIO Countdown includes incredible sets of photos (available via in-app purchase) that help prepare you for your next trip to Disneyland or Walt Disney World.
DIO Countdown includes these great features:
- Enter the date of your next trip to and watch a live countdown in the app
- Add DIO Countdown to the Today screen on your iOS device and quickly see when your next trip will begin
- Choose from one of two beautiful Disney castle photos, or buy a set of incredible and iconic photos to help you prepare for your trip
- Move your iPhone or iPad and watch as the background moves with your device
- Quickly access information to plan another trip to Disney with links to Magical Partners Travel
- Join in the conversation and learn more about travel to Disneyland with a direct link to Disneyland Inside Out, our amazing trip planning resource right on your mobile device
Most importantly have a fun filled time, full of magic, adventure, and yes a bit of pixie dust, as you prepare for and have a magical trip to the Happiest Place on Earth.
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
DIO Countdown (version 1.1) has a file size of 154.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.